Our office provides general counseling to all students seeking support pertaining to being undocumented, having undocumented family members or loved ones, and other relevant issues.
The topics we cover are:
- Ways to navigate college as an undocumented student
- Feedback on scholarship essays
- Graduate school as an undocumented student
- Life, family, roommates, stress, etc.
- Opportunities available to undocumented students with/without DACA
- Referrals to financial resources, wellness support, internships, leadership opportunities, basic needs, legal services and more.
Our office is located in the EOP Suite, on the second floor of the Student Resource Building (SRB).