The year-long program is meant to support students who are embarking on the graduate school application process. Through workshops and social events, students have a chance to build community and work together in their application for graduate school.
The program focuses on master's, doctorate, teaching credential programs, business school, and law school. For medical school please check out Pre-Health Dreamers for additional programs available to students. This program is different from the UndocuGrad Exploration Program which is for students interested in learning about graduate school but not ready to apply.
- Finding and choosing a Grad Program
- Personal Statement & Statement of Purpose
- Connecting to financial resources for application fees
and how to fund your degree
- Mentorship & Networking Opportunities
- Faculty's role in graduate school
- Preparing for the transition out of UCSB
- And more!
- Attend 3 workshops per quarter
- Meet with a USS staff member once per quarter
- Attend one program social per quarter
- Complete assigned homework assignments
(e.g. conduct research on your program of interest)
After each session, students will have access to free resources and additional one-on-one support from USS Staff. Students will also speak with graduate students and receive advice from someone in their desired type of program.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed.
Applications will open during the Winter quarter.